Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family catch up.



I thought I'd post a few random pictures that have been taken that depict what we've been up to. Cindy and I were able to get away to Jackson, WY. for a couple of days to recoup. We got to relax in the spa for a couple of hours eat good food and white water raft down the snake. As you can see she still loves me . . . I can't believe it! Owen, well there he is and that's what he does . . . he grows!! As for Jeffrey he's our protector. He's always dressed for and prepared to thwart off evil. And as for Brycen, he's always playing with his neighbor friend so he's either down in the basement playing or at the neighbors house playing. it's hard to get pictures of him in play mode.

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Holy fatness! Does he have pads on under that skin? I am guessing he can't role over yet, nor does he care to try. I am glad you guys had a fun getaway to Jackson. Never been there, but it looks beautiful. We love you guys.

Collin and Lee Ann said...

You guys are so cute! Oh how I do love getaways. Your family is just darling! They grow so fast. Love ya.

Durban, South Africa said...

Thank you for the blog updates! We love them! Glad you and Cindy were able to get away to Jackson for some R & R. Little Owen is so darn cute! Little Jeffrey will be quite the protector! You'll have to snag some pictures of Brycen when he is on the run! It makes us miss you all the more!!